Executive GMs like Michael Kohler are always preparing for big games and exciting playoffs. He’s here to share insights on the importance of utilizing every level of sports participants, from influencers to coaches, to gain coverage on a national scale. Learn how branded content can far exceed expected return on investment with the executive GM of IMG College’s NCAA properties.
Executive GM, IMG College at the NCAA
Years working in sports: 18
1. You are the right sponsorship choice for companies looking to:
Tap into the national scale of college sports and utilize talent and coaches in marketing platforms.
2. The most underutilized piece of sponsorship inventory you sell is:
3. Your top tip to companies looking to reach fans is:
Develop good content and the use of influencer marketers.
4. Your most rewarding experience helping a corporate client achieve their marketing goals through team sponsorship was when:
Every time the return on investment (ROI) far exceeds client expectations.
5. Your goal with sponsorship clients is to:
Develop long-term relationships.
Are you ready to elevate your brand exposure through sports marketing? Appleton Sports Marketing is a division of Appleton Creative, which focuses on strategic sports sponsorships. Our interest is in helping our clients evaluate and negotiate sports contracts to help reach their marketing objectives. For more information, please contact email@example.com and 407-246-0092 x7#.